[asterisk-users] Not receiving voicemail message in mailbox

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat May 16 14:47:58 CDT 2009

I have put the following in my voicemail.conf-file :

mailcmd=/usr/local/bin/msmtp -d --syslog=on

-d and syslog=on are to debug some information, because I am still not
receiving my voicemail-messages via mail as an attachment !

I don't know which mailcommand I need to put here to make Asterisk use
msmtp as 'mailing server'.

It is currently not working... The logfile /root/.msmtp.log is not
mentioning anything. I think this is because Asterisk is really not
using msmtp to send the message.

Can someone help me figure this out... ?

Jonas.