[asterisk-users] chan_mobile and DTMF

Carlos Ruiz Diaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:04:51 CDT 2009

Hello list,

I just updated to the last release my asterisk-addons copy and the DTMF
works almost perfect. I have the same situation that I used to have using
the stable version 1.6.1. The tones gets detected but only one keypress in a
given time. I don't know if this is a configuration problem with my
mobile.conf or if is the same bug that was reported previously.

I am also receiving error reports during socket read: *[May 15 17:45:12]
ERROR[21830]: chan_mobile.c:1038 mbl_read: read error 107*

Bellow, my configuration file, perhaps there is something wrong with it.

[general]
interval=30

[adapter]
id=built-in