[asterisk-users] help a bald guy

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri May 15 09:33:27 CDT 2009

It Mostly works for me;  Due to internal security concerns, we use POTS with
TDM400 and TDM410P cards for incoming/outgoing service.  Here is the
short-list of my most common concerns:
1.  Some numbers (especially AT&T conferences) never bridge the call, so I
have to Answer, then Dial these numbers to make Asterisk keep the
connection.
2.  Feedback chops some of my conversations, especially on conference calls.
3.  Some calls cut off at 1-2 minutes for no apparent reason.
4.  Calls take 5-10 seconds to connect and allow conversation (usually
manifests as 2 second delay in start of conversation).

Present resolution is to install 1.4.25-rc1.  Played with 1.4.24 and 1.6.1
yesterday and have significant loss of joy.