[asterisk-users] help a bald guy

Tiago Durante tiagodurante at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:18:50 CDT 2009

Danny,

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:
> Greetings listers,
>                          I have been running 1.4.21 for about 7 months now,
> but have been told I have to move up the 1.4 food chain or into the 1.6
> chain because 1.4.21 is too flaky for our POTS line handling (does funny
> things with echo, doesn’t connect to external conference calls, etc.).
> Which release will give me the most joy/least headache/closest performance
> to commercial PBX?

In my point of view, any stable release... The performance of the
Asterisk PBX is not up to the release, but the implementation..

If you're running this version for 7 months now and it works for you
so far, I don't see any reason to update...

regards,

--
Tiago Durante

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you
get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
-- Newt Gingrich