[asterisk-users] Asterisk open source project servers have new names!

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri May 15 08:24:48 CDT 2009

In order to more closely align the services that Digium provides to the
Asterisk open source community with the Asterisk project itself,
we've recently renamed many of the servers that provide these services.
Effective immediately:

1) http://bugs.digium.com has moved to https://issues.asterisk.org

  There are no content or functional changes (except for the new site
being SSL/TLS enabled), only a renaming of the site. The old URLs will
continue to operate indefinitely, automatically redirecting the user to
the new site.

2) http://reviewboard.digium.com has moved to
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org

  There are no content or functional changes (except for the new site
being SSL/TLS enabled), only a renaming of the site. The old URLs will
continue to operate indefinitely, automatically redirecting the user to
the new site.

3) http://svn.digium.com has moved to http://svn.asterisk.org

  There are no content or functional changes, and the old URLs will
continue to operate indefinitely, *without* redirects, as Subversion
does not handle redirects in a transparent fashion and we don't want to
break users' existing checkouts.

4) http://downloads.digium.com has partially moved to
http://downloads.asterisk.org

  The open source Asterisk project content has moved to the new site,
which contains *only* open source content. The Digium commercial
products present on downloads.digium.com will continue to be hosted
there. URLs to open source content that used to be present on
downloads.digium.com will automatically redirect to downloads.asterisk.org.

Hopefully these changes have been made in as transparent a fashion as
possible, and you won't experience any problems. If you do, please don't
hesitate to post on the asterisk-users mailing list and we'll try to get
the problem addressed as quickly as possible.

Thanks for using Asterisk!

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com