[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] Fax t38 capability

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:05:42 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Khaled W. Chehab <Kchehab at xplorium.com> wrote:
> Dears I installed digium fax and followed the instruction at
> http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/fax/README,And as  you can  see
> above that t38 is loaded

Step 1: This is an asterisk-users question.
Step 2: This is not an asterisk-dev question.
Step 3: Do not post to both mailing lists at once.

Those directions definitely don't tell you how to configure your Cisco gear.

Step 4: Your Cisco gateway sure seems to be refusing your fax, right?
Step 5: What happens when you try sending the fax from the Cisco to
your asterisk?
Step 6: What happens when you try sending a fax through Cisco as an audio fax?
Step 7: How have you configured your Cisco dialpeer?

Step 8: We've talked about this multiple times in the last few months
on the asterisk-users list. Please review the archives and tell us
whether you've tried the dial-peers and dialplans posted there.