[asterisk-users] Asterisk w/ Nokia "e" Series Handsets

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:12:18 CDT 2009

By any chance does that also login to the hotspot for the ones that
have a walled garden? My ISP provides free WiFi with my connection,
but it is a hassle to manually login unless I actually have to use the
connection.

But that is a clever program, it sounds like it would let me connect
my Mail for Exchange between WiFi and 3G automatically.