[asterisk-users] polycom soundpoint question

Lists lists at rheel.co.nz
Thu May 14 17:44:11 CDT 2009

I have a polycom soundpoint ip 501 phone I was having problems getting
some of the functionality working like the **number to pick up calls to
other phones
then it just started working (when it couldn't update itself for a while)
Unfortunately then I got that issue sorted and it updated to the latest
firware and now it doesn't go again.

Is there something in the config files themselves I need to edit to get
this functionality back?

I am running asterisk with a trixbox installation.

Thanks
Kate