[asterisk-users] Parked Calls Problem

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu May 14 16:01:41 CDT 2009

I have the same problem with Asterisk 1.4.24 and a Grandstream GXP2020
SIP-phone.
I want to park a call by pressing the 'TRANSFER' and then 90. My parking
lots are from 91 till 95.
The call is parked at extension 91, but the parking lot '91' is not
announced by Asterisk...

I have tried to park the call by pressing "#" (to transfer) and then the
number 90, so "#90" to be complete. But this does not work...

Jonas.