[asterisk-users] Digium TDM 400 or Openvox A400P

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Thu May 14 11:07:00 CDT 2009

On Thu, 14 May 2009, Jonn Taylor wrote:

> What is the difference between these to cards? Any feed back good or bad
> would be great.

To all intents and purposes they're identical. I've used them and swapped
one for the other, card and mmodules, etc. They work great in the UK with
OSLEC.

AIUI Digium have discontinued the TDM400P and replaced it with the TDM410P
which is supposed to have better interrupt handling and some other tweaks.
I don't think Openvox have an equivalent of these yet.

Gordon