[asterisk-users] Beginning to use Asterisk and tests withextensions

Dana Harding dharding at nucleus.com
Thu May 14 00:56:04 CDT 2009

>> I was testing and sometimes with Echo() and MusicOnHold the sound is
>> broken. Is there some form to solve this?
<snip>
> The problem with this is that although Twinkle now work, I can't have
> anything else running that uses sound because then the audio is blocked.

If the issue is/was Twinkle itself,  what about using a different softphone?
The Windows installs of Zoiper and SJphone are working fine for me with
Asterisk.
Both offer Linux versions.

Reference your mention of testing with an SPA-3102:
I haven't worked with any SPA-3102 units -  my experience with the SPA3000
is
outlined
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-August/162238.html
A large amount of information is available from google and voip-info.org
regarding the configuration of these units with asterisk.