[asterisk-users] enum agi interesting problem

Dan Caescu dcaescu at eqnet.us
Wed May 13 07:50:56 CDT 2009

That’s not entirely true.
I am using astcc.agi which does exactly this (actually is DeadAGI): dials
the call, and when call is finished, control is given back to the agi script
(for updating cdr and billing the call).

What I am trying to do is just add a small portion of code in the 'trytrunk'
function so that I can also dial using enum. So far it is partially working:
call gets dialed, but I don't get a status back , so I cannot bill the call
(because I won't know when the call fails since no status is returned).

Dan