[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager API Action Originate

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at refractivedialer.com
Tue May 12 12:13:57 CDT 2009

Matt,

Oh, I thought it was Asterisk 1.4.23 like I wrote in my first email, but
turns out to be Asterisk SVN-branch-1.4-r191778.

But yes, I am talking about originateresponse.  I'm going to do some more
debugging today to see if I can get the more information about the issue.
When I either Originate from the CLI or from AMI, I don't get anything on
the console for either the errors or the initial connection.  I've had a lot
of issues trying to debug Originate as a result.  And no CDR logs are being
recorded.