[asterisk-users] Ready to put the box on the net

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon May 11 13:58:06 CDT 2009

For my information (and anyone else interested), how much of the information
at this link - http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+rtp.conf
is still valid?

According to that information, the setup you describe would basically allow
for 250 or so concurrent calls.  Also, I expect that even though that doc
states that the 12000 should actually be 11999, it would go by with a
warning if that.  So in a really tight environment, you could set this up
for as small of a range as 11000-11003?

Thanks in Advance.