[asterisk-users] DTMF received twice

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Mon May 11 10:52:01 CDT 2009

David fire a écrit :
> out there is a file to change the dtmf duration
> where are you?
France
>  [...]
> from other phones like lkand lines it works well?

No, the same. The called number is a number received by a trunk SIP, the
GW is also setted as dtmfmode=auto. Calling from mobile phone or
landline to other services using DTMF -like banks- is OK.

I make further tests and so that setting dtmfmode=info for this GW make
DTMF working correctly! Is this the normal behaviour?

Our dialplan works great for others GW's, if this is normal we have to
adapt it in case of dtmfmode=info. From where can we get the dtmf type?
For me it looks like a bug.

Thanks for your help.