[asterisk-users] No CDR generated for calls to queues with no agents

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:09:32 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am using Asterisk 1.6.0.9. I have calls coming from another asterisk
server via IAX and lands in a queue. I have noticed that if there are
no agents logged in the queue no CDR is generated. If there is one
agent logged in then the phone rings and a CDR is generated even if
the call was pickedup or not. Looking at the bug db
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13691 is similar to the problem I
am facing. Btw queue_log is showing all entries as expected.

My extensions.conf is as follows:

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no

[globals]

[inbound-calls]
exten => queue, 1, Queue(genenq)
exten => queue, n, Hangup

[sip]
#include "dialplan/1xxx.conf"

cdr.conf is

[general]
enable=yes
unanswered = yes
batch=no
safeshutdown=yes

[csv]
usegmtime=no
loguniqueid=yes
loguserfield=yes

[custom]
loguniqueid=yes
loguserfield=yes

is this a bug or am I doing some thing stupid ?

raj