[asterisk-users] Not receiving voicemail message in mailbox

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sun May 10 10:10:20 CDT 2009

Dave,

can you help me with my configuration of mutt (MUA) + msmtp (MTA) ?

I have included the following in my voicemail.conf :

mailcmd=/usr/sbin/mutt

But how will Asterisk know how to use Mutt to attach its
voicemail-message (.wav-file) ???

I use Mutt together with msmtp to send me weekly the Asterisk-log files.
I put the commands in my crontab-file.

Attachment is possible with "mutt -a attachment"

How does Asterisk know to use the -a option ???

Thanks for he help !

Jonas.