[asterisk-users] Special Dialplan

Catalin S. jonsonplayer at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:56:42 CDT 2009

Thank you for your answer Steve,

Well I want to do this automatically... I mean if I want to route
0xxxxx through peer-account (which is pin protected), everything to be
automatically.
In fact i route through SIPURA SPA3102 Linksys fxo/fxs device , so my
device will answer and wait for my pin, if is ok wait for number to be
called.
Anyway did you know how can i send dtmf after is answered?

Thank you.