[asterisk-users] Macro arguments on app_queue

cesar at codinet.com.mx cesar at codinet.com.mx
Thu May 7 13:20:02 CDT 2009

hi list, i have a question about the args of queue:

when we use Queue() app, there are some arguments than can use. help from
CLI:

Queue(queuename[,options[,URL[,announceoverride[,timeout[,AGI[,macro[,gosub[,rule]]]]]]]])

well.. i'm trying to identify who has taken the call on a queue, and, when
agent conected, launch a macro with some args based on who takes the call

i do:

exten => s,1,answer()
exten => s,1,Queue(myQueue,,,,,,myMacro)

but, there is no arguments there, right?

what about use

exten => s,1,answer()
exten => s,1,Queue(myQueue,,,,,,myMacro,arg1)

(remember that macro works like exten => s,n,Macro(myMacro,myArg1,myArg2),
that means, concatenate args after macro name, separate with comas.

but....

Queue takes that thing after comas like other arguments OF QUEUE, not
subargs of args. this is, my second example says,
Queue(myQueue,,,,,,myMacro,arg1), but "arg1" is taken like queue argument
means Gosub entry...

there is way of call that macro into queue, but with macro arguments ???

in the queues.conf

if i put

membermacro=myMacro,myArgument

works fine.. except that, i can't use

membermacro=myMacro,${MYVAR}

because ${MYVAR} is taken like String, not the var value

help mee!! please

sorry for my very bad english