[asterisk-users] Questions on X100P/X101P cards

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Thu May 7 10:41:37 CDT 2009

On Thu, 07 May 2009 10:16:55 -0400, Jon Pounder <jonp at inline.net>
wrote:
>yeah I agree with the above - I never really found echo to ever be a
>problem, my only complaint was on some less than stellar cpu's I was
>having dtmf recognition problems.

BTW, can someone explain to a libart major like me (;-)) where echo
comes on in a telephone conversation? I seem to recall it's due to the
length of the line between the CO and the local party, but I'm not
sure.

Is there a way to keep track of this issue, and overtime, to configure
it to answer a call by expecting such and such echo, and thus, avoid
starting sampling from scratch every time?

Thank you.