[asterisk-users] shut down a single PRI on a runningAsterisksystem?

Scott L. Lykens slykens at verimedservices.com
Thu May 7 08:19:31 CDT 2009

On the Nortel system which our Asterisk system replaced we could put a
PRI into a busy-out state that would allow current calls to complete but
would respond busy to new calls. This allowed us to gracefully put line
cards and PRIs into maintenance during the day. (And in a 24/7
production system would allow for maintenance on redundant systems
without cutting off calls)

It would be very nice to have a similar function in Asterisk as well.

sl