[asterisk-users] AMI + AGI for outbound click to dial

Jimmy Godbout sip at inbox.com
Wed May 6 11:51:37 CDT 2009

In your AMI portion, you set the outgoing call first, then the extension you want to be reached at:

Action: Originate
Channel: Zap/g2/8135551212
Context: default
Exten: 101
Timeout: 30000

In the dialplan:

[default]
exten => 101,1,SIPAddHeader(...
exten => 101,n,Dial(...
exten => 101,n,...

J.

>>> answer-after:0 (so my phone auto-picks up) as well as spawning a