[asterisk-users] AMI + AGI for outbound click to dial

J. G. palletboy at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:51:30 CDT 2009

Ok - after a lot of playing I'm still a bit stuck.

I'd like to accomplish the following - can't get it to work as it should (at
least in my head! LOL)

I've got an app that initiates an AMI call for Originate.  I want to click a
number onscreen, send the Originate, then (this is the part I can't figure
out) have the box call my extension, adding in the SIPAddHeader info for
answer-after:0 (so my phone auto-picks up) as well as spawning a MixMonitor
to record the call in a specified format. (I have the AGI working for the
mixmonitor)

Make sense? maybe? ...
<chuckle>

Thanks for the help!