[asterisk-users] John Todd, Moises Silva Speaking At ClueCon 2009

Michael Collins mercutio.viz at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:10:13 CDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share with you all some information about two
well-respected members of the OSS telephony community who will both be
speaking this year at ClueCon <http://www.cluecon.com>. Their topics are
relevant to Asterisk users so I felt compelled to let everyone know about
them.

First, John Todd is going to be speaking on the subject "Open Source
Telephony In An Economic Downturn." I think we can all appreciate that
topic. :)

Secondly, Moises Silva is going to be speaking about his experience in
developing modules for Asterisk and FreeSWITCH. Anyone who has subscribed to
this list for any length of time knows that Moises is a great developer and
a wonderful support of OSS telephony. We look forward to his insights. More
information on this here <http://cluecon.com/node/28>.

Thanks for your time. Hope to see many of you in Chicago this summer!
-MC

P.S. - ClueCon is technically a developers conference, however we discuss
topics that impact users of all kinds. If you consider yourself a regular
Asterisk user and you have an idea for something that you feel developers
should be discussing then please email me off list.