[asterisk-users] chan_mobile and DTMF

Carlos Ruiz Diaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:00:42 CDT 2009

Thank you for your reply!

I downloaded the latest revision of asterisk trunk and asterisk-addons trunk
but it's not working at all, no key pulsation was detected. The last stable
release at least detects first key pulsation.

I checked out using:

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-addons/trunk asterisk-addons

and

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk

I also tried:

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-addons/branches/1.6.2

and

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.6.2

but compiling chan_mobile.c produce errors.

What can I do?

Thanks!