[asterisk-users] Preferred language for Asterisk AGIs development ?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue May 5 17:00:49 CDT 2009

Please elaborate;  obviously ?? the dialplan is the simplest route to solve
any problem.  Pbx_lua and ael are the next logical extensions to
dialplan(?),  AGI can be simple custom code in PHP, Perl, C, etc. , AMI is
like AGI but using Manager interface and Asterisk Applications is tweaking,
patching or rewriting the native C code??