[asterisk-users] AMI + AGI for outbound click to dial

J. G. palletboy at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:10:52 CDT 2009

Hey Gang,
Trying to figure out how I can do the following (have each part working
individually but drawing a blank on combining)

1) click on-screen which sends an AMI originate (works fine)
2) the originated call is to an internal extension that looks up the number
to be dialed (works)
3) then via Perl, adding in a SIPAddHeader for answer-after=0.. (works
separate from the above)

What I can't figure out is how I can click on screen, either send an AMI
originate or something, then have the SIP header added in and have it ring
back my grandstream to auto-dial back out.

Any ideas?