[asterisk-users] Cisco phone - can Call manager reflash automatically if we test in Asterisk with SIP?

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:36:13 CDT 2009

When the phone is plugged back in to CallManager network, it should
get handed a TFTP server via DHCP, and should automatically download
the configuration from CallManager which includes what firmware to
load.  It should then reload the SCCP firmware (if you are not using
SIP) and reboot back to how it was.  All of this is assuming that you
have a standard CallManager environment of course.

-Jonathan