[asterisk-users] Compact, fanless appliance?

Paulo Garcia paulo.astuser at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:36:06 CDT 2009

Hi,

Although not “fanless” appliance, (what is your concern about a fan?) you
could take a look at PIKA Warp, which runs Asterisk and FreePBX,  Digium GUI
or any other you are interested in.  It supports up to 32 simultaneous
calls.

http://pikawarp.org/ or
http://www.pikatechnologies.com/english/View.asp?x=652

Best Regards