[asterisk-users] advice on OrderlyStats (or other cc software)

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Mon May 4 07:04:53 CDT 2009

Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone here using OrderlyStats with asterisk in a call center
> setting? If so what what is your experience with it? Is that software
> really free for asterisk users?
>
> Or is there a better option out there?

The short answer is OrderlyStats isn't really free for Asterisk.

The long answer is that OrderlyStats is free for Asterisk systems with
two or less agents.  That's really only applicable for the tiniest of
call centres.

I haven't used OrderlyStats, so I can't speak for the relative merits of
it.  However, I have used QueueMetrics (which incidentally is /also/
free for call centres of two or less simultaneous agents)  and am fairly
happy with it.  It's not spectacularly pretty - only the latest version
has begun to introduce graphs and charts, but it's functional.  The
price is similar to that of OrderlyStats and the licence you purchase
for both of them is time limited - 4 years in the case of QueueMetrics,
5 for OrderlyStats.  QueueMetrics will offer a 50% discount for
non-profit organisations - I don't know whether OrderlyStats offers the
same thing or not.

My suggestion is that you get trial licences for both and give them a go.

My suggestion is that you rev