[asterisk-users] AMD Not Working

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Sun May 3 18:35:31 CDT 2009

" Hope your machine is not accessible via the Internet as 1.2.4 is likely to
have quite a few security vulnerabilities in it."

And they are ? the core itself ? LOL..

Im sure 1.6 has more than 1.2 or 1.4, but then again.. i was just reading a
thread here

" I have connected my Asterisk-box directly to my internetconnection. I
 have disabled my firewall.

 Still I am unable to register with my IAX-provider. Can someone"

I think code 18 here, hence people getting hacked..

Probably with default settings that include (longdistance and international
)

;)