[asterisk-users] Sangoma Wanpipe Driver Compile for DAHDI Failure

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:44:00 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:
> Atlanticnynex wrote:
>> 3.4.1 was the first I tried. Gives me the same error.
>>

> Then I'd suggest that you file a bug report with Sangoma.
>
> Doug

This is probably a compilation error due to changes in DAHDI headers,
since DAHDI 2.2 is still a release candidate and NOT a final release,
the Wanpipe drivers were not tested with it.

Why don't you just use the latest DAHDI release (and not the release candidate)?

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com