[asterisk-users] Asterisk and ODBC

Vela Sivasankaran vsoffice.home at gmail.com
Sat May 2 13:30:29 CDT 2009

Hi,
       I am using a 64-bit RHEL 5 machine. I built Asterisk latest 1.6
branch. The system has ODBC and Postgres installed. psql, isql and odbc work
fine. Asterisk "make menuselect" for some reason does not see the installed
packages and refuses to build res_odbc and other packages. How do I force it
to do that? Is there a way to modify the output file from menuselect and
make it build these modules? Can I donwload these modules from anywhere if
it is not possible from menuselect? Is there a sample Asterisk 1.6 full
build 64-bit RHEL rpm available anywhere?

Thanks,
VS