[asterisk-users] AMD Not Working

Sam Hawkin gvrtest at gmail.com
Fri May 1 05:10:18 CDT 2009

Hi,

 Thanks for your reply.

 I have tried to play the message 3 times, it played upto 30 seconds.

 We have installed amd based on the information given in below link
 http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+AMD

 We are using the asterisk 1.2.4 in production server, we cannot go to
 new version.

 Any help is highly appreciated.

 Thanks.