[asterisk-users] cdr_mysql custom fields ?

Kev Szaszvari kev at mailcall.com.au
Fri May 1 01:26:25 CDT 2009

*

Hi there

I am using the cdr_mysql addon –  I have set userfield = 1  and if i set a Variable “Userfield” it gets to the database. Everything there is working as expected.

My Query is... If i set a custom Variable EG

 exten => s,n,Set(CDR(mycustomvar)=12345)

and create a column in my table called “mycustomvar” it does  not update the field.

I am not sure if this is the intended functionality for this  function, But is there any way at all to have custom variables updating in the  MySQL database as we want to add some custom fields that get updated with the  CDR.

We are running Asterisk 1.4.21.1

Regards

Kev

This Communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or copyright. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited without the authority of the sender. If you have received this e-mail message in error or are not the intended recipient, please delete and destroy all copies and notify us immediately by return mail. Any views expressed in this communication are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. If you no longer want to receive notifications, simply reply to this e-mail.