[asterisk-users] Asterisk doesn't relay remote MOH during hold

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:09:10 CDT 2009

Kevin

That's great to hear. I'm using 1.4.21.2, but I can't see where or how
it's configurable.

I have researched the musiconhold / musicclass options in sip.conf as
well as the various documented classes and modes within
musiconhold.conf but I can't see how I tell it to just relay the media
stream straight on.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Richard