[asterisk-users] Call-limit=1 breaks attended transfer

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:35:19 CDT 2009

I have found that you get good results by setting a per-device
GROUP_COUNT(), which prevents dialling if it is non-zero, and setting
call-limit to 999.

In Asterisk 1.0.x there were separate in- and out-bound call limits,
but IIRC this was pretty broken, and was removed.

See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+group

Hope that helps.
Steve