[asterisk-users] iax2 not registering at startup, works on reload

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:43:15 CDT 2009

I'm running asterisk on Ubuntu 8.10. I have two 'register' lines in
iax.conf for registering with two remote servers.  However only the
first one registers at system startup. I always have to issue an 'iax2
reload' command before * registers with the second remote host.

This only happens at system boot. If I stop and start asterisk using
/etc/init.d/asterisk script the problem does not occur.

Any ideas?