[asterisk-users] PAP2T-na Bricked?

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Mar 30 21:08:43 CDT 2009

Probably not.  There is an option to turn off access to the IVR (fairly
important if you have it installed somewhere in production).  Sniff the
packets coming out of it to see if you can determine its IP, but I am
guessing if the previous owner already disabled the IVR, they probably
locked down the device pretty well :)  Are you sure it is an NA?