[asterisk-users] Need to find small footprint asterisk platform

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Mon Mar 30 08:50:46 CDT 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:34:31 +0100, Alan Lord (News) wrote:

>Anthony Plack wrote:
>> Hey all,
>> I have a potential project which calls for a very small form-factor computer like this:
>>
>> http://www.marvell.com/products/embedded_processors/developer/kirkwood/sheevaplug.jsp
>>
>> However, I am needing an FXS port integrated into a small footprint computer.  Nothing larger than a WiFi router or gateway device, but the smaller the better, and able to run Asterisk with at least a spare USB port and preferably WiFi on the system (but no necessary).

Sounds like Jazinga's Asterisk Appliance. See http://www.Jazinga.com or
my review at http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/content/view/30660/80/

Onboard Wifi with WMM, USB, 2 (FXS) and a 4 port switch. Acts as a
firewall/router. Runs Asterisk and some nice middleware for easy
configuration.

Michael
--
Michael Graves