[asterisk-users] AT&T PRI Install - What is outpulsed?

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Mar 27 09:28:31 CDT 2009

Dave Fullerton wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> AT&T is installing a PRI in a couple weeks and while I've been doing
> homework on PRI's for the last few weeks there's something I'm still
> confused about. After being asked how many digits I wanted them to send
> us (10) was how many digits will you outpulse to us, 4, 7 or 10? I asked

Tell her 10.  Most providers that I've delt with will take 7 for local
or 10 for Long Distance.  Some may require one or the other.  You can do
that easily in the dial plan.  If the end user dials a 7 digit, assume
to be local and tack on your local area code before the dial.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: