[asterisk-users] AT&T PRI Install - What is outpulsed?

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Fri Mar 27 09:23:05 CDT 2009

This is the outgoing callerid. If you have 1200 DIDs in a range, you probably only need to outpulse 4 digits (they already know the first six). If you want to be able to make your callerid anything that may or may not be one of your DIDs, you probably want 7 or 10. I pick 10 no matter what for the flexibility.

-Dave