[asterisk-users] Provisioning GXP 2000

david lists.digium.com at spam.lublink.net
Fri Mar 27 07:31:32 CDT 2009

Hey,

The phones we receive are all on HTTP by default and point to
fm.grandstream.com by default.

So I added a hosts entry to my router pointing this to my own server and
my server automatically adds the mac address to the database.

This way, my selects the item and says what the username and password is.

David