[asterisk-users] show pri usage

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 12:10:03 CDT 2009

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, Bob Pierce <pierceb at westmancom.com> wrote:

> Now, I'm using phpagi to monitor from another server.
> This script polls both in and out usage on those 23 zap
> channels where $data1 is In and $data2 is Out.

Thanks for sharing your script.
I see you're using "show channels".
So does this mean that "{zap,dahdi} show channels" is "not as useful" as "show channels"? Is it intended that "zap show channels" does not show busy channels if it's an outgoing call?
I'm asking this because maye my config is wrong somewhere and that's why nothing shows up in the "extension" column except for incoming calls (maybe something to do with caller id detection).

If you place an outgoing call, say, from a SIP extension through the PRI, does a "zap show channels" actually show that call?

Thanks again,

Vieri