[asterisk-users] OT: Accountless, free, skinnable, browser based SIP client wanted

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Mar 25 14:49:15 CDT 2009

I'm thinking a PERL solution, because that's the primary thing I do.  You
would take the input from the webpage, pass it to an AGI that opened a new
"web window" to make the call and pass the connection back to your original
window.

Another thought on that thread;  could you make the window a softphone and
have asterisk call that extension?