[asterisk-users] OT: Accountless, free, skinnable, browser based SIP client wanted

Robin Rodriguez rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com
Wed Mar 25 14:03:14 CDT 2009

Is your client completely committed to using a web-based softphone and
requiring them to make sure they have speakers turned on and a
microphone plugged in? I think it's a fair guess that if they have a CC
they have a phone which makes some sort of "click to call" technology
more attractive to me at least

For example my employer: ifbyphone.com offers products that do this,
though there are plenty of others that do as well.

Robin