[asterisk-users] sip.conf outboundproxy

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:17:49 CDT 2009

The problem is that I cannot put the outboundproxy statement to the
applicable sip extension context, due to the fact that I want to force every
ENUM call to go via the proxy; and ENUM calls don't use any context to leave
asterisk.

Even so, putting outboundproxy statement is in the global section of
sip.conf, for internal calls destined to phones registered in the same
asterisk server, I think asterisk should see those are internal calls and
don't ship the signaling through the proxy, right?

Ricardo.