[asterisk-users] gpx 2000 Busy Lamp Field

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 02:41:20 CDT 2009

Out of shear curiosity, do you mind running "asterisk -rx "show hints" | grep <your_exten>" 16 minutes after you unplugged your phone, as in my example test below?

Also, in the * CLI or log, do you see a message such as:
 Extension Changed 4063[ext-local] new state XXX for Notify User 4062
right when your phone's registration expires?
or when "asterisk -rx "sip show peers" | grep <your_exten>" gives an UNKNOWN status (if you use qualify for that SIP extension)?

I'm just wondering where is my Asterisk version (1.4.24) failing compared to yours.

Thanks,

Vieri