[asterisk-users] SIP trunk with > 250 lines

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Mar 24 16:54:35 CDT 2009

I downloaded the newest E1000 driver from the Intel site and tried it on a
1550 and 1650 with no joy.  So this isn't an attack on Dell, just a
verification of information I found and was trying to pass on to the
questioner.  It could just as easily be some function of SUSE 11.0 (a bone
for you Dell Defenders out there), but AFAIK it is a Dell/Intel issue.