[asterisk-users] Is there a public blacklist of hackers' IP addresses?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:11:45 CDT 2009

Hi,

In last one week I have seen two servers of our organization successfully
hacked and some other under attack from some other IP addresses. We would
block one IP address on our firewall and after a few hours, they would start
getting hits from some another IP address. When I checked them on whois.net,
they all were from Amsterdam. Surprisingly, I once had similar attack in the
past and it was also from an Amsterdam IP address. And they all blong to one
same organization.

Seems like somebody in Amsterdam is really active in trying to hack asterisk
servers around the world.

I was wondering if somebody maintains a list of these IP addresses which
everybody can block in their firewalls. And is there a place I can publish
these IP addresses?

Thanks

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria